So I was trapped. By my dear, sweet Mother-in-law, no less.
So it's not THAT bad. But somewhere in her post, with her brand new, tricky language of BeckyLatin, was a disclaimer stating that if you posted a comment you sold your soul to the unfinished projects police!!!
So, I must make a list! I must make a list of the many unfinished projects I have that I would like to get completed at some point or another. And I must also set a goal for finishing some or all! If you're like me, a P.R.O.C.R.A.S.T.I.N.A.T.O.R. then you'll definitely want to join in the fun. Becky has a game going, or something like that, anyways the bottom line is that you can win stuff!!! And she's always got some awesome stuff!!! So, head on over to her place, Becky's Bits and Pieces become a follower and sign up for this game! She's awesome, and I promise her language is soooooooooooo much cleaner than mine! She's my hero! :)
Without further.. um... procrastination... here is my LIST!!
1. Upload photos of the family to snapfish so everyone who wants to can order!
2. Take Etiquette classes
3. Organize, I mean REALLY organize the craft room
4. Finish dividing up my 400 or so packets of Scrapbook paper that no one is buying.
5. Make as many paperbag albums as possible for the Craft/Scrapbook Expo
6. Look into the next Vegas scrapbook expo and SIGN UP!!!
7. Design something that is going to be amazing and just freaking awesome for my bestie, but I can't tell you what it is cause I know she'll be reading this.
8. Figure out better advertising for my company
9. Blog more.
10. Be more proactive in blogland, I've been lazy and incredibly distracted!
11. Redesign my Scrapbook Shop
12. Finish painting Vision Blooms
13. Paint image for Jana's kitchen
And that's all I can think of for now. I know there are MANY more, but these ones plague my mind the most. So aside from the two busy-as-ever toddlers and the brand new preemie coming home this week, taking care of them, and hubby, and house, and working out to lose this baby weight, I will have at least half of these done by my birthday! Which is June 1st.
Now head on over to Becky's place and join in the fun. You'll have to read her posts to see how the game thingy works and see what's up for grabs!