Sunday, June 27, 2010

Bewilder

to touch your face, to feel your kiss,
be lost inside your mind
to hold your hand, to have your heart,
have somewhere to unwind
to feel your heat, and feed your passion,
lick your fingertips
confuse your thoughts, bewilder your love
with my tongue against your lips
to never know this loss of love,
to never feel your pain
or have your every emotion
would somehow be my gain
to have your head inside my lap,
your hair upon my skin
to feel you fall in love with me
reminding me of this sin
to feel the softness of your tongue,
the warmth inside your mouth
the slowness of your motions
as you spin my head around
to never know the reasons
why i am drawn to you
and never understand the way
you make it feel so true

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails