So this is my first time joining in with Glamazon Mormon Mom for Friday Confessional.
• I like to complain.
• My mind is always somewhere it isn't supposed to be, but I can't help it.
• I don't brush my hair after I wash it!
• I spend too much time on my laptop.
• I hate being pregnant! Seriously.
• I want to be somewhere else! Not here, not at all.
• I am envious of women who brag about how great their man is.
• I am incredibly jealous that my BFF got a tummy tuck and I am plumply pregnant!
• I drink too much coffee this pregnancy but I have a 2- and 3-year-old to keep up with!
• I often cry myself to sleep. Not sure if it's a missing thing, or an incredibly hormonal thing, but I do.
• I have no patience for A.N.Y.T.H.I.N.G.
• I am cranky all the time, and I hate myself for it.
• I feel the next 4 months is going to be the longest 4 freaking months of my life!!!
• if I continue confessing, something really bad may come out!