Saturday, August 7, 2010

All in just an HOUR!!!

So most of the time, pregnant women go through a SLEW of emotions, drastically from one to the next: cold, HOT, ice, you get it!

Here are some examples of my freaking uncontrollable, ridiculous, absurdly changing emotions!
I wake up like this... every single morning. And very early I might add!! Very early.



And I am instantly in THIS mood:


And then when I go to get dressed, I feel like THIS:



And then for no apparent reason, I turn into THIS:




Which occasionally is offset by THIS:



And sometimes complimented with THIS:



But consistently enough, I totally feel like THIS. ALL. THE. TIME!!!

3 comments:

  1. LMAO Yep, I think that about sums it up perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I couldn't possibly understand what you are going through but I'm pretty sure you've summed it up quite well. I know it might not be funny to you, but it cracked me up. Hope the months go by quickly enough for you!!! God, that sounds like sooo long, sorry. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL! I will remember to stay away from your house until January! (which unfortunately may really end up happening...but I hope not!)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails